Keystone Automotive Operations – CDL Driver Class A
Transport product for the leading wholesale distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We live by our values: Commitment, Customer Service, Execution, Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork & Fun!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- No Touch Freight! Truck is loaded by warehouse staff at our distribution facility and unloaded by non-CDL delivery staff at our cross dock.
- $0.52 per mile with a $70k salary potential
- Average 2400 miles a week with possibility for more.
- Northeast Regional delivery area – Dedicated routes
- Late Model 2015, 2016 and 2018 Cascadia 505HP tractors!
- Additional Company Benefits
- Must have a minimum of 1 year verifiable CDL Class A driving experience with a safe driving record.
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements
- Must have a current DOT med card
- Must be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Current Passport, or ability to get passport (company paid), is a plus.
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- & more
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc is an LKQ Company. For more information check out our website at www.keystoneautomotive.com.
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment.