Inside Sales Representative
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is recruiting for an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer service skills to join the world’s leading distributor aftermarket automotive and RV accessories as Inside Sales Representative. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will provide our potential and current customers a world- class experience through outstanding customer service skills and knowledge of our business systems.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Generate revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products.
- Initiate sales calls to existing customers to assess the need for replenishing inventories.
- Assist customers with sales of product and/or services
- Respond to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
- Prospect and develop relationships with potential customers, or leads, to cultivate new business.
- Provide ongoing customer and technical service on existing accounts.
- Process orders – perform order entries (orders called in or received online), review orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities, and shipping data.
- Seek out opportunities for up-selling and price negotiation.
- Inform customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customers.
- Counsel customer on replacement or modification of part when requested part is unavailable.
- Dispatch delivery of orders, as necessary to comply with customer requests.
- Observe changes in inventory so as to insure minimum stock levels.
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of LKQ and Keystone Automotive Industries, Inc. quality improvement system.
What We Offer
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Some college coursework desired.
- One to two years Call Center, customer service, or route sales experience required.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be a team player.
- The ability to convey product information and availability to our customers.
- Must have the flexibility to work various schedules, including weekends.
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results
- First-class training in a world-class contact center
- Industry leading parts knowledge training
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs
- Travel opportunities and auto event participation.