Topline, a Keystone Automotive Operations company, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our Point of Sale System Customer Support Team!
Are you looking for a UNIQUE
opportunity to learn and GROW
with a NEWER part of our business?
Our Topline team is looking for a customer focused, enthusiastic and organized professional to work directly with our customers who have, or are interested in, purchasing our Topline Point of Sale (P.O.S) System.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Contact and schedule software installs with new P.O.S. customers
- Provide staff training for new P.O.S. customers
- Identify recurrent training needs to increase efficiency and customer retention
- Provide 2nd level technical support for Topline Point-of-Sale system for internal and external users.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Work with Sales, Customer Service, & Level 1 support teams to resolve issues.
- Work closely with POS Development teams, as needed, to pass on relevant user feedback and to address issues and develop solutions.
- Continually assimilate updates and changes into training and support functions.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The individual works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Limited travel to attend company trade shows and possible on-site installation/training/support.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to effectively communicate across all levels within an organization.
- Must have a familiarity with and basic understanding of the fields, concepts, practices, and procedures spanning both computer hardware and software.
- Must be a self-starter and possess excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Dealer Management Systems & Point-of-Sale systems are a bonus
- Strong oral & written communications skills.