Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. (KAO) is currently recruiting for a Delivery Driver with exceptional customer service for our Fresno, CA location. The Delivery Driver will operate a company vehicle to deliver product to customers. You will manually load and unload delivery truck, verify various automotive parts and products, collect payment from customers, obtain signatures from receiving locations, confirm accuracy of all products unloaded and loaded, and deliver returned items back to Distribution Center.
- Verify parts you are loading and delivering
- Drives company truck in a safe, courteous and responsible manner.
- Physically loads products into truck.
- Collect money when required.
- Pickup customer returns.
- Complete paperwork accurately every day.
- Handle product carefully to ensure it is not damaged.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate well with management and team members.
- Contributing to the Keystone Team by meeting and exceeding individual and company goals.
- Minimum age of 21.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Must have at least six (6) months of delivery experience.
- Must have current DOT medical card or be eligible to obtain.
- Clean driving record, ability to read maps and find locations.
- Be a team player.
- Lift up to 75lbs without assistance.
- Clean professional appearance.
- Must be dependable with excellent attendance history.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent.
- 6 Months warehouse operations experience.
- Automotive Parts Knowledge a PLUS
- Industry leading parts sales and technical training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable service skills
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs
LKQ Corporation/Keystone Automotive Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. LKQ is a Drug Free Work Environment