JOIN US TODAY! We are looking for a Full time and part-time Warehouse Loader and Sorter!
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
Manually sorts product and loads delivery trucks.
We are offering 4am, 5am and 6am starting times.
Job Summary: Unloading, loading, sorting, RF scanning and housekeeping.
Essential Job Duties:
• Unloading KAO shuttles.
• Sorting KAO parts and various material handling.
• RF scanning of assigned KAO route parts.
• Loading KAO route cube vehicles.
• General housekeeping duties.
• Assumes other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Education & Experience:
• High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
• General knowledge and ability to perform relatively simple work using basic arithmetic.
• Must be familiar with the company's products and warehouse methods, techniques and procedures.
• Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
• Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
• Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules.
• Must comply with established company safety policies and procedures.
• Must be able to perform mandatory computer online training.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• This position requires individuals to constantly be on their feet.
• They must be able to stand for long periods, sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds regularly (no lifting restrictions).
• They must be able to climb ladders.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical equipment.
• Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels (occasionally exposed to extreme cold/heat).
• The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.