Recruiting Coordinator & HR Generalist
The world's leading distributor in aftermarket automotive and RV parts and accessories, Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. (KAO) is currently looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator/HR Generalist based out of our Exeter, PA location.
As Recruiting Coordinator & HR Generalist, you will be responsible for coordinating the recruiting process across KAO. This will include administering the company's HR recruiting management system, interviewing, testing, and referring and onboarding applicants for clerical, technical, administrative, and management positions throughout the company, as well as, handling general HR duties.
The ideal candidate must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure, as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy, procedure, Federal, and state laws regarding employment practices. The ideal candidate must possess strong computer skills.
What you'll do
What you'll need
- Assist in recruitment efforts for all sites and functional areas as required.
- Manage Applicant Tracking System, I-9 electronic filing system, and pre-employment background checks.
- Work with hiring managers to write and execute internal and external job postings.
- Review and submit qualified resumes to appropriate managers.
- Phone interview individuals and schedule face-to-face interviews with hiring managers.
- Write and send offer letters to candidates.
- Review and submit New Hire Paperwork to Payroll.
- Act as liaison with area employment and advertising agencies, process and check invoices.
- Work with Senior Leadership Team on processes related to KAO's Rotational Leadership Program.
- Proudly represent KAO while attending college and local career fairs.
- Record status of authorized positions within the corporations, employment verifications, and employee referral program.
- Follow up with the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing of health, employment and insurance forms, notifying the department of employee's starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
- Respond to employee inquiries-PTO, benefits, payroll.
- Assist with employee relations.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the HR office.
- Carries out responsibilities in the following: departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development and employment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Administration, or related field.
- Three to five years of Recruitment experience.
- Great organizational, time management, multitasking, and critical thinking skills.
- Must have great attention to detail and the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions.
- Must be able to be patient with others, be a great listener, and be able to work comfortably under pressure.
Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.