Keystone is the world's leading distributor of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, providing next-day delivery of 300,000+ SKUs from over 800 suppliers. Our customer base reaches across the US, Canada, as well as supplying customers in 40+ countries around the world. We operate 50+ locations in North America and are headquartered in Exeter, PA, which is nestled in the greater Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. During our 40+ year history, we have grown from a single auto parts store to become the largest warehouse distributor in our industry.
Job Summary: Design and create graphics to meet specific business needs including, but not limited to, flyers, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, logos, etc.
Essential Job Duties:
- Support all locations with design, layout, printing and mailing of marketing collateral materials including flyers, advertisements, labels, forms, etc.
- Support corporate brand identity with consistent use of logo, design, and messaging.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout style and size of type.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Utilize computer software to generate new images/designs and prepare final files for printer.
- Confer with printers and other outside vendors on artwork requirements and final file formats.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors or requestors and making necessary changes.
- Study and research illustrations and photographs, etc. to plan presentation of materials, products, and services.
- Produce graphics and other materials needed to support all marketing strategies.
Education and/or Experience: Two to three years of work related experience in graphic design
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Requires good oral and written communication skills. High level of creative skill required. Detailed knowledge of and demonstrated skill in graphic design using programs including but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In-Design, etc.
Machines, Equipment, and Software: Computer, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, internet, Microsoft office software, Adobe software.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions: Must have the ability to work under conditions of frequent interruptions and be attentive to details. Must be able to work comfortably under pressure. Utilize time management skills and be able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
College degree in graphic design preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wage
- Excellent Benefit Package
- 401k w/ generous company match
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.