GREAT PAY - BENEFITS - HOLIDAYS, 401 K MATCH - PTO AND MORE!
Keystone is the world's leading distributor of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, providing next-day delivery of 300,000+ SKUs from over 800 suppliers. Our customer base reaches across the US, Canada, as well as supplying customers in 40+ countries around the world. We operate 50+ locations in North America and are headquartered in Exeter, PA, which is nestled in the greater Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. During our 40+ year history, we have grown from a single auto parts store to become the largest warehouse distributor in our industry.
Job Summary: As a Customer Support Agent, your goal is to provide our customers a world-class experience through excellent product knowledge and skilled use of our business systems.
- Incoming sales call response, including parts lookup and order entry
- Service call resolution or escalation, includes providing order and delivery status
- Use of selling techniques to drive additional sales
- Perform all tasks to specified standards and metrics on a consistent basis
- No RV experience required, only a deep desire to LEARN
- Energy and enthusiasm to help our customers find the products they need
- The ability to relate to our customers and help them solve problems
- Punctuality and attention to detail are critical
- A calm demeanor but with the confidence to offer customers a better solution when necessary
- A desire to grow professionally
- Computer proficiency
- High school degree or equivalent
What We Offer:
- Sales or customer service experience, especially in a call-center environment
- 2+ years college preferred
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results
- In-depth and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Individual coaching and training to maximize your growth and potential
- Industry leading parts sales and technical training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.