Customer Care Agent
JOIN US TODAY!
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- Our Values Define Priorities
- Our People Ensure They Are Met
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. is currently seeking enthusiastic candidates with exceptional customer service skills to join the world’s leading distributor of aftermarket automotive and RV accessories as a Customer Care Agent for our RV Division (NTPStag). As a Customer Care Agent, your goal is to provide our customers a world-class experience through outstanding customer service skills, product knowledge, and skilled use of our business systems. Customer Care Agents serve as the first-line of support and service for our diverse set of customers across the U.S. and Canada.
If you believe this is the type of challenge you need to build or develop your career, Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. / NTPStag can provide you with in-house dedicated sales and service training to kick start your career in the exciting world of aftermarket RV parts and accessories.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Respond to incoming calls. Calls will include parts lookup and order entry.
- Provide assistance to customers in accordance with KAO/NTPStag call quality standards.
- Service call resolution or escalation, including providing order and delivery status.
- Use of selling techniques to drive additional sales.
- Perform all tasks to specified standards and metrics on a consistent basis.
- Find solutions for our customers and provide alternative products as needed.
What we offer:
- No RV experience required, only a deep desire to LEARN.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Some college coursework is desired.
- Sales or customer service experience is preferred, especially in a call-center environment.
- Bi-lingual – English/French is a plus!
- Energy and enthusiasm to help our customers find the products they need.
- The ability to relate to our customers and help them solve problems.
- Punctuality and attention to detail are critical
- A calm demeanor but with the confidence to offer customers a better solution when necessary
- A desire to grow professionally
- Computer proficiency
READY, SET GO
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results.
- Detailed and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader.
- Individual coaching and training to maximize your growth and potential.
- Industry leading parts sales and technical training.
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Highly transferable sales and service skills.
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs.
- Travel opportunities and RV or auto event participation
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.