Keystone Automotive/NTPStag is currently seeking enthusiastic candidates to become full-time Customer SupportAssociates in its Exeter, PA location. Customer Service Associates serve as the first-line of support and services for our diverse set of customers. This opportunity comes with a competitive wage and room for growth and career enhancement.
- Handle phone and emails from customers
- Call center functions to provide quality customer service Ensure the company establishes and maintains constant communication with customers.
- Understanding of eBay and eCommerce sites (i.e. LKQonline.com)
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of product inventory, data entry, invoicing, cancellations, credits, and customer service inquiries.
- Communicate directly with distribution centers and customers to ensure accuracy in documentation, information, and services.
- Generate sales from online leads Assumes other duties as assigned.
- No automotive experience required, only a deep desire to LEARN
- Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish.
- Energy and enthusiasm to help our customers find the products they need
- The ability to relate to our customers and help them solve problems
- Punctuality and attention to detail are critical
- A calm demeanor but with the confidence to offer customers a better solution when necessary
- A desire to grow professionally
- Computer proficiency
- High school degree or equivalent
- Sales or customer service experience, especially in a call-center environment
- 2+ years college preferred
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results
- In-depth and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Individual coaching and training to maximize your growth and potential
- Industry leading parts sales and technical training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.