The Opportunity - GREAT PAY - BENEFITS - REFERRAL PROGRAM AND MORE!
Keystone Automotive/NTPStag is currently seeking enthusiastic candidates to become full-time Customer Service Associates in its Tualatin, OR location. Customer Service Associates serve as the first-line of support and services for our diverse set of customers. This opportunity comes with a competitive wage and room for growth and career enhancement.
- Incoming sales call response, including parts lookup and order entry
- Service call resolution or escalation, includes providing order and delivery status
- Use of selling techniques to drive additional sales
- Perform all tasks to specified standards and metrics on a consistent basis
- No automotive experience required, only a deep desire to LEARN
- Must be bilingual in both English and French
- Energy and enthusiasm to help our customers find the products they need
- The ability to relate to our customers and help them solve problems
- Punctuality and attention to detail are critical
- A calm demeanor but with the confidence to offer customers a better solution when necessary
- A desire to grow professionally
- Computer proficiency
- High school degree or equivalent
- Sales or customer service experience, especially in a call-center environment
- 2+ years college preferred
- Lucrative incentive and awards programs that pay you for your results
- In-depth and onsite sales training in our contact center with dedicated Training Leader
- Individual coaching and training to maximize your growth and potential
- Industry leading parts sales and technical training
- Progression opportunity across the sales organization, both functionally and geographically
- Highly transferable sales and service skills
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs
As a Customer Service Associate, our goal is to provide our customer’s a world-class experience through excellent product knowledge and skilled use of our business systems. If you believe this is the type of challenge you need to build or progress your career, then NTPStag can provide you with in-house dedicated sales and service training to kick start your career in the exciting world Aftermarket RV parts and accessories.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.