Keystone Automotive Operations is seeking an AS/400 Operator for our headquarters in Exeter, PA. This position will report to the Director of Systems Architecture and will have interaction with AS/400 Programming, Networking, Help desk, E-Services, the Telephony departments, as well as the general user community.
Duties will include:
- Enter programs onto the AS/400(s) as set forth on a daily job schedule, as well as any other non-scheduled tasks.
- Label and distribute all media resulting from completed programs.
- Run system back-ups and ensure the correct handling of tapes.
- Resolve AS/400 program halt issues as they occur.
- Assist the user community with issues when necessary.
- Maintain the computer room and equipment to ensure proper functionality.
- Track and maintain supply inventory.
- 3-5 years experience with IBM AS/400 operations
- RPG and CL programming skills
- Flexible 5-day schedule, which may include Saturdays
- Basic PC knowledge
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask
- Professional communication skills
Education: BS/BA preferred
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.