Essential Job Duties:
1. Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
2. Work with expense limits established.
3. Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
4. Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program"
5. Coordinate special projects as directed by Plant manager
6. Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
7. Carry pager or cell-phone as required for on-call maintenance
8. Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
9. Responsible for alerting Plant Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage within the plant
10. Maintain a professional courteous manner with all vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
11. Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, State and Federal guidelines.
12. Ensure compliance of all work related in a fair, ethical and consistent manner.
13. Follow established company policy.