Keystone is the world's leading distributor of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, providing next-day delivery of 300,000+ SKUs from over 800 suppliers. Our customer base reaches across the US, Canada, as well as supplying customers in 40+ countries around the world. We operate 50+ locations in North America and are headquartered in Exeter, PA, which is nestled in the greater Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. During our 40+ year history, we have grown from a single auto parts store to become the largest warehouse distributor in our industry. With our most recent expansion, we have created more full time positions. These opportunities come with a competitive wage, excellent benefit package, room for growth and career enhancement opportunities within a Fortune 500 company.
Job Summary: Performs warehouse activities to include parts pulling, staging, and loading/stocking of trucks.
Essential Job Duties:
- 1. Receives labels from supervisor for parts to be pulled for assigned route.
- 2. Pulls parts from the appropriate bins and delivers to staging area for loading.
- 3. Operates a forklift or order selector to transport parts in and about warehouse.
- 4. Loads trucks according to the delivery schedule and performs a final check off of parts loaded.
- 5. Sorts and places parts and supplies on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence.
- 6. Responds to customer counter sales immediately by receiving order, pulling product.
- 7. Verifies in-stock position on product for inside sales staff.
- 8. Checks in defective parts and enters into computer system for return to vendor.
- 9. Signs off on all delete tickets, providing an explanation as to the reason.
- 10. Puts wheel cores in staging area for return to remanufacturing facilities.
- 11. Maintains orderliness and housekeeping of assigned work areas.
- 12. Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- 13. Initiates and supports the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries’ quality improvement system.
- 14. Assumes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired. Up to six months of warehouse related experience, supplemented by on-the-job training, to learn duties, nature of work performed, procedures, work methods, to become familiar with the company's products, locations, machines and equipment, operating methods, and to attain proficiency requirements and to fully assume responsibilities of the job. Forklift certification beneficial.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: General knowledge and ability to perform relatively simple work using basic arithmetic. Must be able to recognize bin numbered locations. Must be familiar with the company's products and warehouse methods, techniques and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Should possess special skills in the operation of a forklift in negotiating the lift in close quarters.
Machines, Equipment, and Software: Forklift, order selector, pallet jack, pull cart, ladder, Computer terminal, Microsoft Access Software, and telephone
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefit Package including Medical, dental, disability (full time only
- PTO (full time only)
- Generous Company Match 401k (full time only)