Part time Maintenance Technician
Location: Exeter, PA
The world’s leader in aftermarket automotive and RV accessories, Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. (KAO), is looking to hire a loyal, dedicated, and skilled Forklift Mechanic/Maintenance Technician to work in our Exeter, PA warehouse. You will maintain the day-to-day operations and assume responsibility for maintaining the property under the direction of the Warehouse Manager.
We are looking for a “jack of all trades” to come be an essential part of our operation!
Are you up for the challenge and ready to join our ever-growing company?
What you’ll do:
What you Need * MUST have CROWN ELECTRIC FORKLIFT maintenance
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Develop skills in the diagnostics and repair of Forklifts, especially Crown.
- Coordinate special projects as directed by Warehouse Manager and Maintenance Manager.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Responsible for alerting Managers of any unusual occurrence and/or damage within the facility.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, city, State and Federal guidelines.
What We Offer
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Prior painting, sanding, and machining experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Experience repairing and servicing forklifts, specifically Crown.
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must have flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Experience using lathe, sand blaster, powder coater, hand grinder, torch set, wheel straighter, and ladder preferred.
- Ability to sit, walk, push, pull, bend, climb, and move up to 75lbs. regularly.
- Ability to climb ladders, stairs, and withstand heights of more than 15ft.
- Must be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and work in a moderately loud environment.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Industry leading parts knowledge training.
- Competitive Wage.
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs.