First (1st) Shift Janitor Needed
We are currently seeking a full-time Janitor to clean and maintain our Exeter Warehouse. The ideal candidate can work with minimal supervision, and will take initiative. 1st, and 2nd shifts are available. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Description of Responsibilities/Requirements:
What We Offer:
- Clean offices, break rooms, rest rooms/locker rooms, parking lots, yard/ground, hallways/stairways, warehouse, and/or dock areas
- Sweep, vacuum, mop, scrub, wax and polish floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing/buffing machines
- Remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, walls, and floor using chemicals and cleaning solutions
- Washes walls, windows, door panels, woodwork/sills and removing rubbish
- Removes ice and snow from pedestrian walkways and parking lots as seasonally required
- Keeps company grounds free of litter and debris
- Works safely and reports hazards to shift supervisor
- Complies with OSHA standards
- Complies with Company safety procedures in the workplace
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment & procedures, janitorial techniques, and the safe use of cleaning chemicals
- Must be able to lift at least 65lbs and will be required to utilize PIT equipment (order pickers, reach lifts, pallet trucks, and forklifts)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to follow written or verbal instructions, have strong relationship building and communication skills, and the ability to work independently and solve routine problems
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Previous janitorial experience of at least 2 years is preferred
- Other duties as assigned
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Generous Company Match 401k
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Keystone is the world's leading distributor of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, providing next-day delivery of 300,000+ SKUs from over 800 suppliers. Our customer base reaches across the US, Canada, as well as supplying customers in 40+ countries around the world.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.