JOIN US TODAY!
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- Our Values Define Priorities
- Our People Ensure They Are Met
CLASS A Drivers or Teams NEEDED!
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
We have late model 2015, 2016 and 2018 Cascadia 505HP tractors! PLUS, a $4000 signing bonus! Do you have what is takes?
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
- Requires a valid Class A Driver License with a clean driving record.
- You'll average 2700 miles at .52 per mile.
- Dual driver runs pay all miles and considerably more!
- NO TOUCH FREIGHT – You will be loaded at our distribution facility and unloaded at our cross docks.
- These are dedicated routes and you will deliver to the same sites all the time.
- You will serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public.
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the run and report any problems or damage to management.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- Must be at least 21 years old and at least 2 years verifiable CDL experience and pass a pre- hire drug screen.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired.