Keystone is the world's leading distributor of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories. Keystone is currently seeking self-motivated and service-oriented General Warehouse Associates with a positive work attitude and willingness to become part of a teamwork oriented environment, with the desire to develop a long-term career within our company.
Description of Responsibilities/Requirements:
- Support/lead 5 S initiatives to ensure a clean, organized, and secure work environment
- Work safely while performing tasks and while using equipment
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Must be able to continuously climb and descend stairs safely
- Must be willing and able to work on powered equipment – for example forklift and cherry picker
- Must be willing and able to work all shifts, stay late & work weekends if necessary to serve our customers
- Continued meeting or exceeding of department performance goals
- High level of commitment and attention to detail
- Can perform detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced working environment
- Communicates and listens effectively
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Track record of good attendance
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not required
- Complies with established company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What We Offer:
- Starting rate of $13.50 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package (available after 30days)
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- 6 Paid Holidays
- PTO (10days in first 2yrs of service)
- Generous Company Match 401k
- Career Advancement Opportunities
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.