JOIN US TODAY!
- Our Values Define Priorities
- Our People Ensure They Are Met
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
The Maintenance Supervisor coordinates and assigns maintenance activities for all shifts, consults with vendors regarding new products, new technologies, replacement parts, and problem resolution, and performs a wide variety of repair and maintenance tasks.
Essential Job Duties: Coordinate and assign daily and periodic maintenance activities for all shifts. Develop preventative maintenance programs in conjunction with the engineering department Schedule repair, maintenance, and instillation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous manufacturing operations. Requisition tools, equipment, and supplies as required for operations. Perform preventative maintenance tasks. Troubleshoot and repair equipment as required. Perform facility maintenance and repair. Observe and follow all relevant procedures and instructions. Support the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries’ quality improvement system.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands): Education & Experience: The Maintenance Supervisor should have an AA or equivalent from a college or technical school, or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The Director of Human Resources may determine whether education and training are equivalent based on experience. No previous managerial experience is required.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: A minimum of 2 years experience in maintenance/engineering activities Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: The employee must be physically able to perform routine department tasks as required.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.