Do you take pride in the work you do?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Are you the best worker in your warehouse?
Are you ready to join the world’s leading distributor of aftermarket automotive and RV accessories?
Keystone Automotive Operations is seeking a hard working individual to join our Warranty department as an Associate. As Warranty Associate, you will perform warehouse duties including work orders; stock, process MRA’s and field repairs as necessary.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Initiate product claims and coordinate the order entry shipment.
- Assist with receiving inventory to staging area.
- Coordinate and oversee the accuracy of bin maintenance, stocking and order pulling to ensure vendor satisfaction.
- Track claims progress and follow up on all claim activities leading to closure of product items to include work orders.
- Review warranty paperwork.
- Analyze returned product to determine reason for product failure by:
- Diagnosing failures
- Disassembling product accordingly
- Recording all non-conformance's
- Experience in customer service involving problem solving.
- Establishes or adjust work procedures to meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- Attention to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Up to six months of warehouse related experience.
- General knowledge and ability to perform relatively simple work using basic arithmetic.
- Must be able to recognize bin numbered locations.
- Must be able to work in cooperation able to communicate effectively with others.
- Have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, climb, and move up to 75 lbs. regularly.
- Ability to climb ladders, stairs, and withstand heights of more than 15 ft.
- Must be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and work in a moderately loud environment.
- Industry leading parts knowledge training.
- Competitive wage.
- Progression opportunity across the organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Highly transferable leadership and service skills.
About Keystone Automotive:
- Generous employee benefits, including strong 401K and employee discount programs.
Keystone is the world’s leading distributor of aftermarket automotive parts and accessories, providing next-day delivery of 300,000+ SKUs from over 800 suppliers to our customers across the U.S., Canada, as well as supplying customers in 40+ countries around the world. We operate 50+ locations in North America and are headquartered in Exeter, PA.
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.