JOIN US TODAY!
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- Our Values Define Priorities
- Our People Ensure They Are Met
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE and RV/AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more! - PS. Able to work from home.
Working closely with inside sales and regional manager, you will utilize your sales skills to increase territory growth through existing and new customers, with major emphasis on new business development (new accounts, prospecting, developing accounts with upside potential). Ideal candidate must possess knowledge of the products, have the ability to assist customers with store layout and merchandise displays, and be able to work weekends at trade shows/events with minimal supervision. Extensive travel is a must; you must be comfortable working away from home 4 nights weekly in both major cities and rural areas.
- Prospecting possible new accounts using leads from phone book/drive-bys, etc.
- Visiting new established accounts
- Visiting established accounts with high upside potential for development
- Work as a team with Inside Sales staff on customer issues, assisting in account development, and regional development and maintenance plan
- Product displays
- Schedule maintenance and the ability to communicate remotely with the Regional Manager.
- Experience in an outside sales position
- Understanding of sales and customer care procedures
- Knowledge of automotive and/or RV parts and accessories
- Strong follow-up skills, communication and interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- PC computer skills (including Microsoft Office and e-mail)
READY, SET GO…. www.keystoneautomotive.com/careers
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.